Any 5'2" girls here?

Options

Replies

• tosharenee7
    tosharenee7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am! Currently stuck at 138 lb and hoping to get back down to 125 lb. Add me!
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 1/2, and I'm at 133 trying to get back down to my old weight of 115-120 :)
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 133 pounds, goal weight of 115. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • MercedesRaeSemperFi
    Options
    I'm new! I am 162 and 5'2.... Oh lawd have mercy! I know I have seen a change on my body but never weighed myself when I started 6 weeks ago..... A little frustrated that I saw changes and now nothing but I am loving the new lifestyle changes!
  • HLindsayA
    HLindsayA Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm about 5' 1/2". Now, I'm at 173. Started at 197 about 9 weeks ago. My 30th is in 199 days (ya, I have a count down, haha), and I want to be at 130 hopefully by then.

I've yo-yo'ed for as long as I can remember, always been overweight. I lost about 20 pounds using MFP about 2 years ago, but I got too obsessive about things and burned out. Gained it all back plus 10 more. Really determined to stick it out this time around. Turning 30 is really scaring me, I just want to be happy when I look in the mirror, for once in my life.

Please feel free to add me.
  • Tkdalexis
    Tkdalexis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 2 and weigh 159 lbs trying to get down to 120lbs have lost over 24 lbs already, am now struggling to stay on my diet have now joined the gym so hoping this will keep me motivated.

I am eating1200 calories a day and walk for just over 1.5 hours then do taekwon-do for an hour.

Is everyone my height eating this amount and do you eat back the extra calories through your exercising?:smile:
  • Lundatica
    Lundatica Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a heavy shortie but I'm not too worried about weight loss at the moment (though I did get a ticker, because goldfish!) - I will worry about that particular bit later. At the moment I'm mainly worried about my sedentary lifestyle and the fact that I can't do a single pull-up or run a full mile without slowing down to walking every so often. (I say mile but I'm actually metric.) I used to be decently athletic but then I took an arrow to the knee.

My goal for now is changing habits and I will not cry if increased activity doesn't lose me a single kg, as long as I become able to move those kgs around like a baws. (Obviously I would welcome a recomp but I'll keep m'pants on.)
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm 61.5". And my goal is 105. I'll be happy with anything less than 120.
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'm a heavy shortie but I'm not too worried about weight loss at the moment (though I did get a ticker, because goldfish!) - I will worry about that particular bit later. At the moment I'm mainly worried about my sedentary lifestyle and the fact that I can't do a single pull-up or run a full mile without slowing down to walking every so often. (I say mile but I'm actually metric.) I used to be decently athletic but then I took an arrow to the knee.

My goal for now is changing habits and I will not cry if increased activity doesn't lose me a single kg, as long as I become able to move those kgs around like a baws. (Obviously I would welcome a recomp but I'll keep m'pants on.)
    How did you get an arrow in your knee?
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hello! :flowerforyou:
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, starting weight was 137. I'm at 120 currently and want to end up somewhere between 100 - 110.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2"!! :D

Though I am a lot fatter than most of the others on here. I am current 228. :( But anyone is free to add me. :)
  • melancholyjen
    melancholyjen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    5'2.5" and the highest I was. was 155. Lowest was 132 and been stuck at at 137-139 for about a year now. I'd love to get to 130, but my body (and love of chocolate and beer :o) has been pretty consistent where I am now. I run (a lot) and need to incorporate more lifting. Feel free to add.
  • anjyl11
    anjyl11 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5'2" at 143... I started Insanity at 130. Weighed in at 140 by the end of the program. Got discouraged by the scale. Not understanding the difference by muscle weight. Now just trying to get back down to 130 at least. :) Any tips ideas completely open minded at these point. Thanks...
  • Letshopeforthebest
    Letshopeforthebest Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Exactly same height, weight and goals as you :) add me!
  • paveni
    paveni Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 looking to lose 10 pounds :) Feel free to add!
  • marymoni
    marymoni Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and looking to lose around 15lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Lundatica
    Lundatica Posts: 16 Member
    Options

How did you get an arrow in your knee?

It's a joke :) (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-took-an-arrow-in-the-knee)

In my case, "took an arrow to my knee" means I went from a physically active job in an environment that made physical activity in your daily life easy, to a desk job in a place where all my every-day habits were nigh impossible. I didn't compensate because fitness had been 'free' all my life" (and I abhor organized sport/fitness).
  • _toyatip08
    _toyatip08 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5"2 as well and I am 165. I am trying to get to 135-140. I initially weighed 203 when I was pregnant with my daughter 2 1/2 years ago before I got on MFP. When I started MFP I was 186. I eat 1200 calories and do cardio 3-4 times a week for 45 minutes to an hour. Please feel free to add me!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2! Currently 191, heaviest pre-mfp was 239! I'm working on getting down to 150 and re-evaluating. Feel free to add :)