Replies

• DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • Juleejuju
    Juleejuju Posts: 6
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look so much younger ! Really good job.
  • kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • rsoice
    rsoice Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Whoop!
  • bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger. Very similar to the beautiful actress on Grey's with the alburn hair.

How long did it take you, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm trying to drop 20lbs by the time we go to Disney at the end of July, to celebrate my 50th. 8lbs in first two weeks. So the hard work starts now.
    It took me about 8 months to loose 50lbs. It was faster in the beginning. I was eating to few calories based on what mfp set me at. I have learned a lot since then. I am back at it eating quite a few more calories and loosing again :) this was the time year last year I was able to loose the most. No snow keeping me inside and we are through most major holidays anniversaries and birthday for my family until fall.
  • bluebirds5
    Options
    Thanks so much to MFP to help makes this possible for me. I am 40 with hypothyroidism history of gestational diabetes and more. If I can do this....you can too!!!

1624_zpsdd4804c2.jpg

usdisney_zps44585750.jpg
    Thank you and how did you fix my pictures? Can you tell me what I did wrong? This was the first time I tried to post pictures.

congratulations!! You look so much happier.
  • bluebirds5
    Options
    You look 15 years younger!
    Thank you :))))
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference!! CONGRATS!!! You look so happy!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!