How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
2»

Replies

• ebert5150
    ebert5150 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every moring right after getting out of bed but I only record my weight on Friday morning.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I weigh myself daily. I wish I had the willpower to do it weekly, but I don't.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Once a week, first thing in the morning after hitting the ladies room. Take one week off each month due to monthly water retention.

The less time I spend on the scale, the more motivated I am. The scale can be SUCH a de-motivator. I can be feeling great, hop on the scale, see something I don't like, and feel TERRIBLE. If I feel great, why let the scale take that away? I can't think of one good reason so I don't do it.

I also find that the more I weigh in, the more obsessive I get. Obsession is what led to unsuccessful weight loss attempts in the past and I'm all about this lifestyle lasting forever.

Charmagne
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Daily and recently has not helped me....made my son and husband hide my (2) yep (2) scales until the nite before i weigh in. Gonna weigh in on Mondays from now on.
  • Bearjumps
    Options
    Every morning...is that too often? But if I don't, I feel like I don't know where I'm going down the weight loss road.