Don't look if you love IHOP! Or maybe you should . . .

Options
sandara
sandara Posts: 830 Member
International House of Pancakes (IHOP) now has their nutritional information available online. Most of it is pretty bad, as I guess would be expected. They do have a few better choices marked as their Simple & Fit Menu.

http://www.ihop.com/docs/nutritionalinformation.pdf

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    yikes, imagine eating 1800 calories just for breakfast :noway: I'm glad we don't have Ihop here :wink:
  • MizBee
    MizBee Posts: 37
    Options
    Thanx for posting. IHOP is DEF a fav for me..... good thing i only go there once or twice a year. The closest one is over a hour away... lol
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I always count any place that I eat out as a cheat meal, unless I go to Subway and get the one that calculated as having only 330 calories...

Restaurants are hardly ever nice to people watching their calories.
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    It always annoyed me that they didnt have it, thus I never ate there. Good thing.... now I wont miss it! :)
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    Thanks for posting, I am always on the look out for restaurant info. A lot of them dont have them in the establishment or online. I asked one time to speak to a manager, when I called before we went there. I asked for the nutritional info and he said oh, we dont have that here.
    So I said, you mean you dont know what you are feeding plp, and he said UH NO....LOL I thought it was so funny. I replied, well thanks you just made up my mind to dine in ha ha