Obese No More!!

Options
page68
page68 Posts: 220 Member
With today's check in, I slipped into the overweight bracket. I've been here before, but with vigilance and dedication to holding myself accountable I hope to put overweight in my rearview in due time!! Thanks for all of the support here at MFP!!

Replies

• lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well done! Excellent work! :happy:
  • mangorabbit
    mangorabbit Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Well played! This is one downward trend that is AWESOME to see!

^_^
  • Jamiecfc1
    Jamiecfc1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well done, I know exactly how you feel, I finally dropped into the "overweight" category a couple of weeks ago after, oh I don't know how long swinging between "obese" and "morbidly". Good luck with the rest of your quest!:wink:
  • strongerthanb4
    Options
    YAY! SOOOO happy for you! I can only imagine what you are feeling at this moment! WELL DONE! I have 18 more pounds to lose to hit the "no longer obese" bracket :)
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    YAHOO!! Way-2-GO!!:bigsmile:
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    I was just saying this to my friends! It's a pretty good feeling, even if it's familiar ground. :-)
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Sweet!!! That's an awesome feeling!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Congrats! That's an amazing achievement, and an even more amazing feeling! Keep going strong =)
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    great job, keep up the great work
  • Gizmo52
    Gizmo52 Posts: 43
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!! Keep up the great work.

Stay Strong!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!