Quick Question?????? pls Help!!

Options
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Hey All,

I am new the site and wanted to say Hello. My name is Vanessa and my weight Goal is 35pnd. ( i have lost ten so far) This is the third time I have lost this weight in 5 years and I am tired of diets, I decided to try changing mylife style. I hope this website will help be my coach.

I just had a question, on the daily log when I exercise it add's more calories to my daily intake, I was wondering How much I shoud consum, what the daily total is after I exercise? or 1200 calories a day?
If it is 1200 a day, How do I change my Daily Log, so it doesnt calculate in the extra calories?:smooched:

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You need to figure that out for yourself. Some people can eat those extra calories and some can't.

Bottom line is: If you're hungry and you have the calories, eat them. If you're not hungry, don't.

Then let you weight loss guide you as to what works and what doesn't.
  • turtle1975
    Options
    Welcome! I'm relatively new too. The way I look at it, so early in the piece for me, I'll eat the extra calories as a 'bonus' for actually getting off my butt and exercising. If the weight doesn't come off then I'll re-evaluate my decision. :) I don't really mind if it's coming off more slowly this way - as long it's coming off! Not sure if you can actually change the setting... I haven't seen it anywhere.
    Heather
  • nessa0405
    nessa0405 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all your Help!!!1
  • Good Morning Nessa,

What you can do is visit this website:
    http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

Enter your information in the DAILY CALORIC INTAKE CALCULATOR and it will populate the necessary calorie intake for the following:
    Maintenance
    Fat Loss
    Extreme Fat Loss

Just follow the calorie intake you feel comfortable with and go from there. When you exercise you have to replace those calories you've burned, but only the ones you've burned. Good Luck, I'm sure you will do great!!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new to this site myself, best i can tell some of the exercise seems to give a lot of calories to your total for the day. I think it will take a little bit of testing out on your own to see what works best for you.
  • nessa0405
    nessa0405 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your help!!!