30 Day Shred Starting Today - 10/18

Options
I'm starting the 30 day shred today. Anyone wanna join me?

Replies

• cammycathleen
    Options
    what is the 30 day shed?
  • stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    No way! I can't stand to look at Jillian or hear her voice. She is super annoying!
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    i love it and i would start it today but i have a cold just now and cant shake it
    x
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'll join.. but I'll just Shred.. not with the program or w/e it is.. explain further... I'll just aim to get ripped in 30 days :P
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I want to re-start it today too. I started about 3 weeks ago and this past week I had no time so I plan on restarting from the beginning. Lets do this!
  • mobymarsh
    mobymarsh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred if it encourages me to loose weight i will join you
  • Katy213
    Katy213 Posts: 45
    Options
    Count me in! Been meaning to start again since i got back from my hols like 10 days ago :smile:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I'll try as much as I can in my apartment. ack.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'll join :) I stopped about a month ago with an injury and have been meaning to get back into it for about 2 weeks now since it's healed but never found the motivation :D
    Are you planning on doing it everyday or just a set number of days each week?
  • moranc
    moranc Posts: 14
    Options
    For those asking, 30 Day Shred is a DVD fitness program by Jillian Michaels (Biggest Loser). I actually do this about 3-4 times a week already now. It has 3 levels, with 1 being the beginner set and level 3 being the hardest. I don't care much for Jillian but like the workout that this DVD provides and it's only about 25-30 min with the warm up/cool downs which is nice. Good Luck to everyone!
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    okay - i'm in too - I will shred Mon, Wed, Fri Sat and Sun - Tues/Thurs are my strength training days.
    I already walk/run in the mornings for 30-45 min and I've been toying w/ adding something quick in the pm just to keep my goals in front of me. The length of this work out is just right with my work schedule.

Here's to us:drinker: I'll push play when I get home:laugh:

Janet:heart:
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to shred Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun.

So happy everyone is joining in :)
  • SuzanneBall
    SuzanneBall Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I hope to do great with this one!
  • amandal15
    Options
    I'm in! I hope to do great with this one!

Well, hopefully I will do better since I totally didn't join you last week when I said I would. LOL!
  • rbcca19
    rbcca19 Posts: 91
    Options
    I just wanted to say good luck! We have a group of Shredders that started OCT 1. I can tell you that I have lost quite a few inches since started and I am definitely more toned. I have a long way to go, but the shred is wonderful because it is such a quick workout (that doesn't mean it is easy!). Happy Shredding!
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I started a few days ago and wasn't sure how often to do it--every day doesn't seem logical, I would think my body would need some recovery. I love Jillian, but she doesn't mention how often to do this dvd in her intro, which i thought was sort of weird. I'm thinking it might be a good idea to mix it up between doing levels 1, 2, and 3, so the same muscles aren't working each time. thoughts?
  • amandal15
    Options
    Hey everyone! I shredded last night. And I was determined...tried two different dvds in the house and they weren't hooked up. Ended up using my step sons playstation 3. :) I got it in. I didn't make it completely through, but I didn't have much further. Hoping to get with it today!
  • amandal15
    Options
    Just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing! I didn't work out last night since my legs were so sore plus my son had a ballgame. But I'm pushing myself today!
  • msstonediva
    msstonediva Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i just purchased the dvd yesterday but i plan to join u all on the shred next week.... i'm currently working out with Jillian Michaels on my elliptical using the ifit program...

i'm so excited...

here's to weight loss :happy:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    hey,

I will be doing day 2 level 1 today. plus, I am walking for 3 miles.

I am not doing the shred every day but every other day.. when I was doing it every day I gained weight, maybe fronm all the weights (3lbs) movements...

Happy shredding!