Half way Through my Journey! (w pict)

Options
1114118_2139.jpg
1114118_9606.jpg
1114118_9191.jpg

Here are my progess pictures. My Haha-moment started when I outweighed my ex-boyfriend. I quitted smoking since May 10 and I needed a morning activity to replace the fact I used to smoke. I didnt want to add more weight since Im an emotional eater and had a lot of issues with the BF. So, til now I'm running every morning 5K and try to add some weight training. I've manage to loose around 15lbs and be more fit. I'm looking to shredded 10 more pounds within the next 4 months. A feel a bit more relax with the time vs progress than I used to be at the beggining. I pound per week is sustainable. I tought it would be a piece a cake and shredded 20lbs in 2months. Gosh I was wrong... :D

My sins: bread and alcool. I don t deprive myself yet on those items too much (but I should feel guilty about it). I think to reach the next level and to brake the plateau (I'm in for the last month and a half), I'll have to drink less and be more "protein/salad meal".

Feel pretty good since I started my weight loss.
• Mood is better and I just feel great!
• My boss wants me to own the company I've managed for the past 5 years. It s been 2 years I'm waiting for this call!!!
• I'm currently dating really awesome guys who are really in shape! (before they would never look at me)
• My skin loves my new lifestyle
•I went to 31 sized jean to a 29, and large shirt to small one!

I wanna thank you all my fellow supporters who encoraged me for the work I've done at the gym. You are truely an inspiration and a motivation for me.

Replies

• Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done great!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Keep it up!
  • Aamilah
    Aamilah Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! You look Great!!
  • bsexton3
    bsexton3 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Yes, realizing that it took 25 years to get into this shape, it is going to take a while to get back to normal.

Alcohol--that is one I have mostly given up, realizing the empty calories. Now, I have a beer with my taco salad, or a glass of wine with a good dinner. Otherwise, it is more calories than the candy bar which I also gave up.

Good job, and good luck on the rest of the journey.
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    *2 thumbs up* :drinker:
  • Sarah31210
    Options
    awesome job! congrats on the progress you look great!!
  • tinalcross
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! An inspiration to me definately...
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You look great, I don't even think you looked all that bad before you started! Thanks for being brave and sharing your photos...they are inspiring! :drinker: (he's drinking water, not booze, not trying to tempt/mock you!!)
  • Sarah101010
    Options
    Looking FABULOUS!! Great job on all the hard work and I love that you quit smoking and started running. WAY TO GO!
  • brookejoye
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Great job!

Especially with quitting smoking.
  • dominique_lee
    Options
    NIIIICEEE!!!!! you look great!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work....you'll be there in no time at all....
  • labelleariane
    labelleariane Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The rough part was to embrass the new lifestyle at the beginning. I'm getting better at managing my smoke craving. I cook better meal with the appropriate portion size. I love flax seed in my smoothie and "In Rice Cake we Trust"! All your story was truely an inspiration.

BTW, I'm a canadian french speaker, no wonder why you read so much mistakes. I'm also improving my english skills with MFP!
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Merveilleux! You look great!
  • kendra1976
    kendra1976 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats Chica!:drinker:
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Good for you for making better/healthier choices and changes in your life. You look great and you will reach your goal soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!