What Clique was the person above you in in High School

Options

Replies

• msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    The girl who would set the fashion trends

Not sure being in the physics and chemistry clubs were ever fashionable! The french club however...ohhhh la la! :laugh:
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Oh psh! Some of my coolest and best friends throughout High School were in physics, chemistry and strategy clubs!
  • msbunnie68
    Options
    Oh psh! Some of my coolest and best friends throughout High School were in physics, chemistry and strategy clubs!

We had the best fun! After all, what teacher in their right mind would accuse the smart kids of mischief and deception? :blushing:
    We got away with soooo much.
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options

We had the best fun! After all, what teacher in their right mind would accuse the smart kids of mischief and deception? :blushing:

Oh yes.. like sneaking into the power utility room and wiring all the lights in the school onto a timer to begin flickering with a heartbeat pattern that died down into total blackout? Not that I would ever condone such an action around haloween.. but yeah. >.> Out before I get myself in trouble!
  • msbunnie68
    Options

Oh yes.. like sneaking into the power utility room and wiring all the lights in the school onto a timer to begin flickering with a heartbeat pattern that died down into total blackout? Not that I would ever condone such an action around haloween.. but yeah. >.> Out before I get myself in trouble!

Ok...so we may or may not have coated ourselves in a solution that when mixed with chlorinated water, such as ... say... a school pool...would turn the water blood red...like we had been shot or victim of a shark attack....

...and maybe...just maybe...themasterkey to the teachers staff rooms and offices may or may not have landed into our hands and was cut and copied within the hour...

...and don't ask me about the whole school lockdown...
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hmmm ... this.may be hard but.I'm going to go with.... French club
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    The jocks!
  • MissAlyGator
    MissAlyGator Posts: 185
    Options
    Cheer squad!
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Speech and drama
  • mralmayes
    mralmayes Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Arts
  • MissAlyGator
    MissAlyGator Posts: 185
    Options
    the athlete
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    Photography/journalism
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Jock
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Writing/English/Drama
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Such an unfair question. A lot of people look drastically different than when they were in high school.

I wore tight pants, weighed 150lbs, glasses, had pimples everywhere and was friends (am still friends with) people who played Magic: The Gathering at lunch every day! Ah, those were the days :-)

I was the nerd who got picked on for actually paying attention in school, but was everybody's best friend come test time!
  • _countrygirl
    Options
    ^ dood said.
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    Jock

I played piano, cooked, & worked on cars. I did wrestle, swim, and track but was extremely shy in high school. A loner. Didn't fit into "cliques"
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    well apparently he was a loner
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    the arts
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    comedian/jock