Garmin Connect Friends!!

Options

Replies

• valb1983
    valb1983 Posts: 18
    Options
    Am currently looking into a garmin gps watch, still haven't decided which one lol and if I should hold out as only just started c25k x
  • kaotik2003
    kaotik2003 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Currently using Garmin Edge 510 with HRM and Pace Monitor
  • kaotik2003
    kaotik2003 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Nice topic, I added all of you aboce and in the group. I am Rcoutada in Garmin Connect

I know, love seeing other people's maps.

Yeah, I only had friends on Strava. Nice to see others amazing workouts, like yours ;)
  • __Bad_Leroy
    __Bad_Leroy Posts: 242
    Options
    I'm _doug_pierce on Garmin Connect, and some more friends there might just get me out of my current slump.

Edit to add: All are welcome to add me on MFP as well.
  • bidimus
    bidimus Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sure. I'm a long time Garmin user but only just recently delving into the social elements. Joined the group as well.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I joined yesterday
  • TMattP
    TMattP Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This is so cool. Thanks to everyone who accepted my invite etc.

The temperatures some of you guys run and cycle in are mental. In my part of the world if we get to 20 degrees we're happy.
  • Bazzaware
    Bazzaware Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have been using my Edge 200 for over a year now and think it is great. For my heart rate I used a polar FT80. I recently joined MFP as it linked to my connect account. Unless I have miss read it. I was expecting my exersice from connect to be added to MFP? Also on the app the calories are showing but it is not adding the calories gained from cycling.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong or is this how it works?
  • Blobbyblelly
    Options
    I'm a vivofit user,same username for both,my workouts are all from dancing so far!.Once I'm feeling more confident with myself I'll pick up my running again :-)
  • salvaje913
    salvaje913 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Garmin 910xt. I sent out a few friend request :)

edit: Oh ya my username is same as here on MFP.
  • Althasaur
    Althasaur Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello All,
    Trying to expand my network to provide a bit more encouragement. I also have sent some Garmin Connect and MFP friend requests. All are welcome to connect to me.
    I am currently using an Android phone app for Garmin at the moment until I can get enough for the watch I really want, (Fenix 2)
    Garmin name is the same here, Althasaur.
    Thanks all.
  • eastj73
    eastj73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I've got an Edge 510 which I regularly use for cycling. Looking to expand my connections.

Please feel free to add me:

Garmin Username: eastj73

Thanks.
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends, too. Username: JoaKool
  • bidimus
    bidimus Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've sent a few more connections out to you guys. If I missed anyone feel free to connect with me, same user name as here.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    I'm Angieroo on there. I just joined today and am friendless. :brokenheart:
  • TMattP
    TMattP Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    There's loads of us now.

Feel free to add me.

I love looking at other peoples maps.
  • buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have a Forerunner 305 which I've started using again consistently this year for walking, running, kettlebells and cardio. My profile name on Garmin Connect is nadine33. Feel free to add.
  • shanehackney
    shanehackney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been using my Forerunner 620 for a couple weeks now. Added a number of you, feel free to add me.
  • patrickfish7
    patrickfish7 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I use a 620...efishient is my name. Feel free to add.
  • melzenitram
    melzenitram Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! just got a new garmin and my user name is melzenitram. feel free to add me there and here C: