ChaLEAN extreme...have you done it? Need ideas, please

Options
I'm curious to hear what you all think of ChaLEAN extreme? Pros? Cons?

I am finishing up the 30 Day Shred at the end of this month and I need something else to do....Any suggestions are welcome.

Replies

• lcleaner2b
    lcleaner2b Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have done it. We liked it. Didn't follow her meal plan as I was already doing my own. It is a good workout utilizing weights though not quite as many sets as P90X.
    We've also done Insanity we really liked this one for the cardio. We are currently getting ready to do a P90X/Insanity hybrid. P90x for the strength days and Insanity for the cardio days
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first month of it. I like it. However, I have stayed the same weight but I have lost a total of 10 inches so far. Which is awesome! I need to gain more strength and tone up. So if that is what you need then this is for you. The cardio stuff is killer!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    CLX is a very good program. I am doing both CLX and Turbo Fire. I have gained a lot of arm muscle and my arms definitely look more defined, but since I mix programs, I can't really say what CLX has done for me alone!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    I'm in my 4th week of CLX and I really enjoy it. I can definitely see a difference in my muscle tone already.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a CLX and Turbo Fire hybrid, but I started out with a month of just CLX. I really liked it, and the weight loss was slow, but it also coincided with a plateau that I hit in August. Once I added in Turbo Fire, I was dropping weight again. It's a great program, and I also went from 30 Day Shred to Chalean Extreme. It's good prep for the program and the Burn Intervals workouts is a lot like 30 Day Shred.