Office Mantra

Options
I have this quote up in my office to remind myself that just because I sit at a desk does not mean I should mindlessly snack all day. I get bored staring at my computer and want to munch out and I just look at this, say it three times, and move on. I keep a 32oz bottle of water on my desk all day too. Good thing I'm right across from the restroom!
mc6vbq.jpg

Replies

• ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have a big problem with that, too. I've started drinking a lot more water at work. Gets me up and away from the desk to fill up my cup every now and then, which is nice. I've also started packing bags of veggies instead of normal lunches. That way, in case I am actually hungry, I can just eat something low calorie and filling. It's better than being tempted by the vending machine.
  • theJTfitness
    theJTfitness Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I like it. When I'm super busy I don't really think about food all that often. When I am just sitting around the house, it's a lot more tempting to grab a quick snack.
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I never take money to work, just my pack up, that way I won't buy anything. Unfortunately always loads of sweets and chocolates around which I now avoid like the plague. Difficult when feeling nibbly though.
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Oh darn... my office mantra is "I love my job, I love my job, I love my job" I thought that was everybody's??
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    It took me awhile to realize I snack a lot when I'm bored and not actually hungry. Could have used this poster before I started MFP. Now I purposely dont buy much snack food, so I can't snack.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Oh darn... my office mantra is "I love my job, I love my job, I love my job" I thought that was everybody's??

That's mine. lol