So I'm back again....

Options
mcmurrays
mcmurrays Posts: 9 Member
This will be my third go round with MFP. It always works, but then I just stop when I reach my goal. Then the lbs. start creeping up on me. I am now officially as unhealthy as I have ever been. I have gained nearly 70lbs in less than a year. I do have some major obstacles, i don't have a thyroid and I had a 7 foot fall onto my back that has been causing me to not be able to work out (this happened in January). I am looking for some friends to help motivate me and I will motivate you! I am competitive and love to have challenges. I am going to bring my husband along with me on this journey, since he packed on the lbs. with me. We want to start trying to have a baby.... but we need to be healthy. Please add me, or reply. Having the motivation has always helped me in the past!

Replies

• aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new too, feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday and I'm just now getting into running.

Heel pain slowed me down but I'm getting over it and back at it!

Good luck, we can do this!!
  • wanderlustre72
    wanderlustre72 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Definitely - I'm second time around and getting back on the road again, so lets do it together! One day at a time!

Other folks can add me too if they want a Scottish buddy!

Christine :-)