Jillian Michael's Body Revolution

Options
I've just started doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution program. I'm looking to start a group with others who are also doing her program for motivation and support. It's relatively easy now but I know its going to get tough. If you are interested in joining this group please let me know. It would also be great to share our results as we move through the phases.

Jodios :bigsmile: :wink:

Replies

• izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm in week 7, but I'd definitely love to join a group about the BR - loving it, though for me personally it's not enough, so I've started mixing up with other JM videos :)
  • jodios528
    jodios528 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I just assumed it was easy because I'm in week 1. I added on some yoga today and I'm going to do an additional cardio DVD tomorrow. If we get 2 more people I can start the group. Stay posted!
  • singallagher
    singallagher Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started last Monday and have finished the first week
    Count me in too!
  • izu87
    Options
    Wasn't easy for me as I jumped from absolutely no exercise for months into it, but now that I've built up some cardio/fitness strength it is definitely not enough - used to burn up to 400 calories in the beginning now they've dropped to no more than 300 and if I push myself like crazy.

:)
  • niknak7743
    niknak7743 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been stopping and starting it but tomorrow I'm starting again so count me in. I'm determined to stick with it this time.
  • shradsv
    shradsv Posts: 3
    Options
    I started it yesterday. So count me in!!!!
  • jodios528
    Options
    Great - I just created the group so you can join there by going to this link to introduce yourself: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1279176-introduce-yourself. And then you can start going to the JMBR - workout to start posting about how its going. When I created the group I listed you as people to invite so hopefully you get something from MFP about the groups. It's call Jillian Michael's Body Revolution Motivation Group.
  • izu87
    Options
  • dwhitney207
    dwhitney207 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Just bumping in case more people are interested in joining.
  • holliehatesyou
    holliehatesyou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently doing Body Revolution, but I've done it in the past and I go back to some of the workouts frequently. I'll join it.
  • jodios528
    Options
    I'm not currently doing Body Revolution, but I've done it in the past and I go back to some of the workouts frequently. I'll join it.

that's great - just follow this link to get to the group:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21339-jillian-michael-s-body-revolution-motivation-group
    You can introduce yourself and there is also a thread for the workouts

Welcome