Biometics vitamins

Options
I take these and just wanted to let everyone know that it is the only type of vitamins I have ever taken where I notice a considerable difference. They are pricey, but luckily I get a discount on them at work as it is one of a few brands we offer there.

If you can work it into your budget, and want to see if they work for you, I suggest trying them out.

I think they are sold by individual reps, but we get them straight from company since we are a business. But if you find a rep (I'm not one) they may even let you sample for free.

I take the B products and the daily harmony (which is banging, its a st johns wort product and I find it really takes the "edge" off the stress of my day)

We sell the Flexi Care for people with joint issues as its glucosamine and MSM and works like a joint lubricant. I dont take it personally, but our patients who do swear by it...

just a lil woot woot for these vitamins, as its hard for me to find anything that works for me...

Replies

• marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    What is the B products? is it in the AM or PM program? I'm lookin at their website and can't figure it out!
  • SuzanneBall
    SuzanneBall Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I dont worry about their "programs" I just take mine in the morning.

Get-go-n and bioalert are the B products... GREAT energy booster! and the alert helps with mental clarity and focus as well! I take the get-go-n sometimes mid day too if im sluggish, but im low in B so it works for me to do that...