Replies

• Elsiebeanns
    Elsiebeanns Posts: 14
    Options
    You can add me (Anyone can!)
  • trish07tx
    trish07tx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am new (old) on board and need new motivational pals as well. I am really trying to commit to a healthier lifestyle and lose this weight and having other people cheer you on & to answer to always helps!
  • tessa209
    tessa209 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! Add me :) I'm just returning after being gone for a year so this is my second try on this site and I'm actually beginning to use it properly. I've got about a hundred pounds to lose. And I'm ready to do it! But support would be greatly appreciated!
  • Alannah780
    Alannah780 Posts: 32
    Options
    You can add me to if you would like :)
  • appletart88
    appletart88 Posts: 22
    Options
    Please add me too! I'm from the uk but could really use some support.
  • nicole_nikki91
    nicole_nikki91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Nicole. I am also looking for friends to help me and keep me accountable. I was on here for awhile, and lost 10lbs but I took a break for awhile to focus on finishing up school. I'm proud to say that I managed to keep the 10lbs off and finish school. Now I'm going to try and get back at it, and lose more of the weight. I also have a pretty large goal, but try to do it in 10lb increments so it doesn't get so overwhelming. If you'd like to be friends I will be more than happy to try and help you to the best of my ability.