BACK after a year MIA... WOMEN ONLY

Options
dme1977
dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
Hey ALL...
Let me just start off by saying that event though I haven't been faithfully logging EVERY DAY and I haven't stuck to my exercise routine in over a year I have only gained back 5 -7 pounds.
That being said, my body has turned back to being a FLABBY mess though.:sad:
Last year my longterm boyfriend and I split after 8 years ( and 1 beautiful child) together:brokenheart:
I lost the drive and motivation to STAY in touch with MFP friends so I deleted EVERYONE and have been sporadically logging since. :frown:
I look back at my pictures from a year ago until now and I cant believe that I just let all my hard work go down the drain:sick:
I am looking once again to find WOMEN who I can be friends with and stay accountable to and with. :smile:
Thanks.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• corrine1973
    corrine1973 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I stopped logging in except occasionally for close to a year and finally came back at the end of January because a friend on FB suggested a group of us start a diet together. I have been on here everyday since and though I don't always do the best I am trying and I know I will get to where I need to be. Like you I only gained back about 8 pounds back but I lost all endurance for exercise.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    see this is what I meant guise.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Sooo, what you're saying is that you want a lot of men to click on your thread?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Oh. I thought this thread was about me.

*disappointed gif*
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

*disappointed gif*

I did too. That's why I opened it. I thought you were switching teams.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

*disappointed gif*

I thought it was going to be about her life after you, like 500 Days of Summer.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

*disappointed gif*

i wondered what you were up to for a year in secret.... and what you were hiding from the guyz....
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I need friends too. :) I'll send you a friends request.
  • MissDesiAmaris
    MissDesiAmaris Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I totally get you. Lets be friends!
  • Alannah780
    Alannah780 Posts: 32
    Options
    Add me too!
  • dme1977
    Options
    yes, I would like WOMEN ONLY as my friends on here... NOT interested in men friends ...for what?? I am not an attention seeker !:noway:
    I have REAL men in REAL life who can do that for me!!:grumble:
    I am here to lose weight/get healthy with WOMEN as my friends...:flowerforyou:
    geeze I was here for a few years and left and now that I am back I have to go through this whole issue AGAIN... :huh:
    yeah yeah... boohoo for me.

suck it up buttercup.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    yes, I would like WOMEN ONLY as my friends on here... NOT interested in men friends ...for what?? I am not an attention seeker !:noway:
    geeze I was here for a few years and left and now that I am back I have to go through this whole issue AGAIN... :huh:

suck it up buttercup.

men can't be friends without giving you attention? I have great men friends on here who are just for support.
  • dme1977
    Options

men can't be friends without giving you attention? I have great men friends on here who are just for support.

if its right for YOU that's great, but for me, I'd rather NOT.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options

suck it up buttercup.

Ok, I was thinking that you didn't want men as friends for other reasons (I have met some rape victims who didn't prefer male friends) but... this comment.

So you're saying that any woman on here who has male friends is an attention seeker? What if I told you that I added some of my male friends from MFP on KIK? Does that make me an even bigger attention seeker?
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options

suck it up buttercup.
    aren't you a prize.
  • dme1977
    Options

if its right for YOU that's great, but for me, I'd rather NOT.

I would have thought THIS /\ answer was enough...

Since I NEED to re quote myself :

I AM NOT AN ATTENTION SEEKER OF MEN.
    NOT SAYING YOU ARE.

BUT FOR *ME*
    I {PREFER} WOMEN FRIENDS ON HERE BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT ANY *UNWANTED* MALE ATTENTION.

*****please unwad your panties they seem to be in a bunch.***
  • dme1977
    Options

suck it up buttercup.
    aren't you a prize.

I do think of myself as quite a catch thank you :laugh:
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I don't "friend" males either. I'll talk to them on open forum only. It's my own thing. Everyone else is free to do their own thing.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options

suck it up buttercup.
    aren't you a prize.

I do think of myself as quite a catch thank you :laugh:
    as long as you're consistent with your delusions of grandeur :flowerforyou:
  • dme1977
    Options
    I don't "friend" males either. I'll talk to them on open forum only. It's my own thing. Everyone else is free to do their own thing.

<<EXACTLY>>

I thought I ALSO said this but not sure what all the fuss is about...

I am NOT about DRAMA so I will not continue to respond to it.

HAVE A NICE MOTHERS DAY ALL:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.