If you could change one thing about your body?

Options

Replies

• Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    My huge fat *kitten*
  • la_te_ra_lus
    la_te_ra_lus Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    my nose.. been broken numerous times.. I really need to get my deviated septum fixed ugh..
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Longer hair
  • itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Acne scars without a doubt
  • itsadogslife
    itsadogslife Posts: 209
    Options
    I want smaller arms =(
  • at_night_bookstore
    at_night_bookstore Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    my face
  • Teasaidh
    Teasaidh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My nose. I absolutely hate my nose. Always have. I've tried to get over it, but I can't manage to convince myself to like it. :/
  • GeordieGirl80s
    GeordieGirl80s Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1" and a teeny bit so I'd love a few extra inches of height, would love to at least hit 5ft 5" (but at 33 that aint gonna happen) and I'd love to magic away by horrible belly (I'm working on getting rid of it), it looks like I've had 3 kids and I haven't even had 1 let alone 3
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Bigger yet leaner.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Tell us whats your worst flaw? As for myself id say my broad shoulders.

I've been told by a few men that they find broad shoulders in women attractive! I love my broad shoulders.

I'd love to have some definition in my upper legs. Working on it.

I love my broad shoulders too.

I'm kind of torn about this question (i.e. what I would change about your body). If the only factor was doing squats, then I'd like slightly shorter femurs and longer shins to get a mechanical advantage in squats that I lack and is currently doing my head in with regard to ideal form for squats. However, I know enough about biomechanics to know that this would make make me lose a mechanical advantage for a lot of other things like skating, walking/running up stairs, hills etc, doing step-ups and shorter femurs would also mean shorter thigh muscles which would probably negatively affect my deadlift somehow. So I think I'll just keep myself the way I am and just figure out ideal squat form for me. And I think it's cool that my tibia/femur ratio and radius/humerus ratio appears to be in the neanderthal range rather than the cro-magnon range (which matches my broad shoulders, short height and mahoosive rib cage).

Anything about your how your body is (not including actual medical issues) could be a flaw or an asset, depending on your attitude. Some things you can change, e.g. if you're obese you can lose fat. But things you can't change you can either let them depress you for the rest of your life or you can choose to like those things about yourself and avoid a whole lot of misery.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Tell us whats your worst flaw? As for myself id say my broad shoulders.

I've been told by a few men that they find broad shoulders in women attractive! I love my broad shoulders.

I'd love to have some definition in my upper legs. Working on it.

I love my broad shoulders too.

I'm kind of torn about this question (i.e. what I would change about your body). If the only factor was doing squats, then I'd like slightly shorter femurs and longer shins to get a mechanical advantage in squats that I lack and is currently doing my head in with regard to ideal form for squats. However, I know enough about biomechanics to know that this would make make me lose a mechanical advantage for a lot of other things like skating, walking/running up stairs, hills etc, doing step-ups and shorter femurs would also mean shorter thigh muscles which would probably negatively affect my deadlift somehow. So I think I'll just keep myself the way I am and just figure out ideal squat form for me. And I think it's cool that my tibia/femur ratio and radius/humerus ratio appears to be in the neanderthal range rather than the cro-magnon range (which matches my broad shoulders, short height and mahoosive rib cage).

Anything about your how your body is (not including actual medical issues) could be a flaw or an asset, depending on your attitude. Some things you can change, e.g. if you're obese you can lose fat. But things you can't change you can either let them depress you for the rest of your life or you can choose to like those things about yourself and avoid a whole lot of misery.

Always considered myself a bit of a science geek, but I never thought about calculating the mechanical advantage of the various levers that my body has, now I am going to have to do the math. :laugh:
  • Oxxygi
    Oxxygi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My breasts...too big...
  • shimmerNsparkle
    Options
    My c-section scar =-( My 6 yr old was natural, my one year old was a c...
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I'd kill for broad shoulders. Also fast twitch muscle fibers.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Being 5'8", I would make myself about 5 inches taller. Body fat levels and muscle mass I can manipulate via diet and exercise, but nothing I can do about being short.
    My breasts...too big...

inconceivable.jpg
  • Oxxygi
    Oxxygi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Sometimes big is really too big....:blushing:
  • FitMom136
    FitMom136 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    My face and my butt maybe thinner thighs :(
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    It's age. It is 20 years too old.
  • Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Non-aesthetically, and what would be my #1 choice (until such time as I find I am susceptible to a disease or something)

I wish I could sing. My singing voice is a crime against humanity and I would love to be able to croon.

Aesthetically, I wish I had hair on top of my head.

Other than that, I am either happy with my body or know exactly what I need to do to fix what's not right yet.
  • Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Sometimes big is really too big....:blushing:

Huge boobs are like backyard pools or pickup trucks, great things for other people to own and let you use.