Is it just me?

Options
13»

Replies

• sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You seriously need to divorce him! It will NOT get better. Not only for your sake but the kids as well.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    How much money are we talking about here?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    You can make A LOT of money being an online "performer".
    Speak from experience? :huh:

Ahah! :tongue:

Oh, THERE you are. Haven't seen you for a while...or with clothes on.
    :smokin: :tongue:
  • mineemowse1
    mineemowse1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My first post here - but I have spent much time on Twitter - I do smell a troll amongst us.This would not be the forum to spill your guts. If true, which I doubt, google other places where you can seriously get help.
  • myuhmaya
    myuhmaya Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed you are a prude.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Strong first post.

I want to remain anon i do not post here but I use mfp often and read the forums. You give good advise sometimes with personal matters. I am wondering if it is because I have lost weight he is acting this way.

I could not possibly talk to family or friends about this but I need others opinions because he is saying Its just me being a prude and boring :angry:

very often I'm sure, considering you joined a whooping 5 days ago. Go ahead, let your pimp, opps, I mean husband take the pics and movies, and go online with them. Be sure to post a link to your site here. Just know that you may be reported for spam.

Oh, and for goodness sakes, change your username. Prudence is not sexy at all!!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Curious..... why you chose 'chit-chat, fun and games' as the place to post this. Might be reaching out for help, but it kind of sounds like you're saying your husband doesn't want to have sex with you, but also that he thinks you're so hot that he could make a lot of money putting pics and vids of you on the 'net. hm. other people talk about doing you right in front of him? That seems odd.

yes it is odd, I'm confused as hell by it, thats why I'm asking, I thought chi-chat would be the right place to post it.

so are you very attractive? Are you approached often by strangers for sex in front of your husband? Have you asked your husband why he doesn't want to have sex with you very often if he thinks you're so attractive that it's worth a lot of money to put you online? I'm asking these questions because I feel they are valid.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    IB4L.

Still open, w00t.
    Yes, and I saw an admin skip through not long ago. Something else that was less ...ermm..
    R-Rated in nature got locked. Hmm.
    -sits and reads-
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    pics or it didn't happen . . .
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    take your kids and LEAVE, no talking, no counselling, LEAVE, sweet lord I would be furious and hurt, don't think LEAVE, were all here for support, easier said then done, im so annoyed , I can only image being in your shoes, I would leave, run, vamos, ruuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn , don't kill him just yet your kids need you sweet lord I have GOT to pick my mouth up off the floor now
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.