Brazil Butt Lift Question

Options
Anyone doing the Brazil Butt Lift DVDs? If so, how do you log it? Do you log the sections differently? Also, are you happy with it? I’ve done the first day and man am I sore. That makes me think it’s working but I’d love to hear from anyone who has tried it.

Replies

• toniz63
    toniz63 Posts: 13
    Options
    You can look into getting a heart rate monitor. Once you enter your information into it, you'll be able to track how many calories you burn during the workout and then log it that way.
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of the "pear solution" but haven't been logging it in mfp.

I really love it! I have done P90X and Insanity so I thought this was going to be easy, but it's NOT. All the workouts are challenging and even Leandro is starting to grow on me a little!

Elaine
  • kdj1224
    kdj1224 Posts: 11
    Options
    Well I have been doing maybe half a work out here and there so I have not logged it. Aerobicsis prob the closest thing to log it to. I love it I want a partner to start from day one with me, and go through the whole program . The only reason I have been taking baby steps is because I have 2 year old twins who wake up at the crack of dawn and I want to be able to move the next day lol ...... are you sticking with their diet?
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Well I have been doing maybe half a work out here and there so I have not logged it. Aerobicsis prob the closest thing to log it to. I love it I want a partner to start from day one with me, and go through the whole program . The only reason I have been taking baby steps is because I have 2 year old twins who wake up at the crack of dawn and I want to be able to move the next day lol ...... are you sticking with their diet?

I pretty much stick to the P90X diet plan, which is similar but you can kind of pick what u want and not follow recipes. I'm really loving the workouts tho. Seems the more I do them the harder I work and the better workout I get. :-)