New here looking for Motivation buddies and T25 buddies!!!

Options
I have a hard time with motivation!!! Looking for buddies to keep me motivated as well as help me out on here!!! I made a profile last year and just getting around to actually using it!!!!!

Replies

• Lanthier05
    Lanthier05 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey new as well and need help with motivation……. I started T25 and gave up so if you can motivate me I will do the same, lets do it:happy: Any one else out there who wants to challenge each other??? Lets get these bodies moving...
  • mthea22
    mthea22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on week 5 of T25 Alpha and would love to have other people doing the same program. After almost completing the first phase I see how important it is to have like minded people around for accountability. It's a tough program but I'm half way through. It's nice to meet you both.
  • Lanthier05
    Lanthier05 Posts: 2
    Options
    WOW your on week 5, that is awesome I have tried it and fell off several times. How do you stay motivated? When do you do it? I should get back on track but so unmotivated… Any suggestions? Maybe the three of us can get it going together...
  • ftrobbie
    ftrobbie Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Hi

Why did you get it? What did you expect? What caused you to fall off?

I am also on week 5 of alpha having lost 17lbs so far. I had a burning platform, diagnosed as pre diabetic and not wanting to inject. I was given a clear choice and have two young children. If it helps, the first 3 weeks I detested the first 3-4 minutes of each workout but once I get to 7 minutes in, I was ok. I now don't mind the start but find the middle hard, probably pushing my out of shape body too hard in the first third of the workout. At the start I took it easy and followed Tania all the way for the first time following each workout. The first 5 weeks post diagnosis I lost 16lbs purely by diet. The last 5 weeks has been T25 and diet, I love the feeling for the hours afterwards of feeling exhausted and refreshed at the same time and the fact that my stomach aches from exercises. My wife does not get on with it she prefers classes at the local gym. I do not mind getting up first thing, waking up over a cup of tea for 30 minutes and then hitting the play button. Doing it later in the day for me is a real struggle. You need to find something that works for you. I need routine and found small meals helps out my snacking.

Bit of a ramble but have fun, if you need a friend send a request.
  • meversgerd0521
    meversgerd0521 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have t25 too and have done the first few days, then get unmotivated because I eat bad again. I had a baby 10 weeks ago and weigh more then I ever have. Have you guys had success with t25?
  • ftrobbie
    Options
    Hi

I have lost 12kgs through diet and T25, however I must say the weight loss I attribute to diet, feeling fitter and doing stuff I put down to T25 and getting 3 miles of brisk walking done during the day. Diary is open and I do have days of eating out and going to beer festivals. My biggest success is planning the days eating ahead of time and only having that. I have chosen to eating small and often which was a change from big meals and snacking. Just logging everything I put in my mouth was the frightening start for me. I now do not miss bread and potatoes and psychologically that was the biggest hurdle for me. Well that and beer and pizza night every Friday. Hope it helps
  • ftrobbie
    Options
    It's 0630, T25 Wk5 Cardio done. Breakfast eaten. Food planned for the day. What are you waiting for.? Lets get to it. Have fun
  • piratess
    piratess Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi im new to T25 and all of shaunT work outs ... Im on day 3 and loving it, even woke at 7am to work out and normally don't get up until 8am .. I don't know whats come over me lol xx
  • PunnaluckPla
    Options
    Hi There, anybody can knowledge me? What is T25? Thanks:smile:
  • ftrobbie
    Options
    It is a Beachbody (company) set of DVD workouts and nutrition plan. Just google Beachbody T25 and you will see.