goal to loss 100 pounds: PLEASE ADD ME: SUPPORT NEEDED

Options
:flowerforyou: this IS MY DAY ONE OF MY NEW CHAPTER. I have been battling my weight all my life. I have reached a point in my life that seems to be difficult to lose weight. I dont have the motivation that I had a few years ago. I have gained 100 pounds in over a 1 1/2 years and THIS is my last resort to save myself. I have tried everything but unfortunately I haven't had the willpower to begin again.

I need support from people that are going through this same battle. Weightloss is the hardest thing I have ever attempted to do because it isn't a diet that we need to follow its a life style change. It's not something we can quit; its something we have to follow for the rest of our lives.

:flowerforyou: Please add me and we can help each begin a new chapter in our lives: HEALTHY AND FIT:smile:

Replies

• stefabee
    stefabee Posts: 6
    Options
    I would love to buddy up with you! Growing up I was healthy, but once I hit my late teens I gained a lot of weight very quickly. I've never had any motivation to lose any weight because I really don't have any friends. ( Mom of two small kids, no time! )

We can start this together, my goal is to lose 100lbs as well!
  • jlowrance0912
    Options
    I just started a week ago and also need to lose at least 100 lbs. We can do this! :happy:
  • MedicRenee82
    MedicRenee82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started 1 week ago, same goals! lets do this! :-)
  • Tiger2wild
    Tiger2wild Posts: 6
    Options
    Don't give up! Sounds cliche, I know, but it's seriously the best advice. I started my trek to lose ~80lbs back in November and am almost there. I have lost 61 lbs so far and am still trucking along. It hasn't been easy, by any means, and I know you will have moments of doubt, trial, and tribulation. Don't worry, you can make it if you just keep yourself focused on the prize!

Whatever support I can give, I will! Keep it up!
  • elp1920
    elp1920 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good for you. My goal is about half that - to lose 50 pounds-but it's a struggle no matter how much you want to lose. You are right - its a lifestyle change and you are in the right place for support! :happy:
  • mrs_plumeria
    mrs_plumeria Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started MFP a little while ago, but never really stuck to it. Started a more active lifestyle as of 4/20 and trying to keep up with MFP (7 days thus far)...please add me, would love more support, tips, encouragement!
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite quotes when a task seems too monumentous: "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time." ...forget looking at the whole picture...just concentrate on the part you're nibbling at. Before you know it, that damn elephant will be a thing of the past and your goal will be to move on to eat up some other big ol' obstacle in your way!!!

You can do this!! We got you!
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!! Always looking for new motivating friends!! Good luck :smile:
  • Brina487
    Brina487 Posts: 23
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • KatDJZ
    KatDJZ Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for a little while now, but it's been just recently I've really committed and it's been going well. The support I get from people here really helps, so I hope it does for you as well! I gained all my weight slowly over my whole life, but I have a ton to lose, so I'll certainly be here for awhile :)
  • tyia2345
    tyia2345 Posts: 1
    Options
    im also trying to lose 100 lbs, today is my first week of keto ( again) but this time im determined to stick with it
  • MaracuyaConAzucar
    Options
    That is my goal too..please feel free to add me...

Or anyone on here wanting to lose 100 pounds. : )