HEY I'm new! (kinda)

Options
Hi! I am a college student and a dancer! I dance for the majority of my day and I really need to get in better shape to help me be healthier and a better dancer. I am also hypoglycemic and so I really have a lot to work for. My best friend got me on this website after she got on it and I love all the support she is getting. Motivation tends to be an issue for me so I really hope that this will help! This is really important to me lately so I don't want to let myself stop doing this. I am a pretty active person but I need to do more cardio! I am just so busy with school and when I get home from my two and three hour rehearsals I just don't feel like jumpin on the treadmill and running especially when I have homework to do ya know? I am trying to be better though!
So yeah...I want to get in shape and just be healthier so I really hope this website will help me get support doing it! I am still figuring out how to set everything up but i'll get the hang of it! :)

Replies

• KsONeill
    Options
    Good luck! There is so much useful information on this site. It has really helped me to stay motivated. I have always been a fairly active person but the last two years I became pretty lazy...dining out for entertainment and very little exercise. It was really hard for me to get started again and I was really feeling intimidated by the ground I had to make up. This site has made it so easy for me to keep track of where I am! I hope you are loving it as much as I am!
  • dancah18
    Options
    So far I really am loving this website. Me and my friend help each other which is great too! It seems like It will help keep me motivated! Thanks so much for the positive thoughts and support! That's exactly the kind of thing that will help me!