26yr old, trying to get healthy with a very busy lifestyle.

Options
Hi guys,

I'm a 26 year old consultant working for one of the big four accounting firms in Johannesburg, South Africa. I've always been a very active and sporty person, despite being overweight for most of my life. Unfortunately, I moved into a VERY busy team which has me working from early til late at night quite often. As a result, dinners have become something I pick up on the way home generally and while I try to eat healthy in the mornings and at lunch, this good work is often undone. It also doesn't help that I can't exercise as much as I'd like. I'm looking to try and lose 23kgs (50 pounds), which I think is attainable if I just get rid of some bad habits.

Regardless, enough excuses. I've decided that given my situation the best form of attack is controlling what I put inside me more strictly, and exercise when I can, as unorthodox as the activity/timing might be. Anyway, if there are any other busy young people, or just people who like motivating others, or who like being the watchdog on what is eaten, please feel free to add me! I'm an outgoing happy guy so I will try and support as much as I can too! Here's to health!

Replies

• Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 25, about to resume full time work and have exactly 23 kg to lose also.

Feel free to add me

Xx