Day One and Hello

Options
Hello fellow members,

My name is Chris and today is my first day with myfitnesspal. I have always struggled with my weight and lately I feel that I can't keep going in the direction I have been going. I have done diets in the past and have succeeded in some and failed in others. I hope to stick with this program, so I can look good in the holidays. I do like to work out which is a positive. But, I also like to eat big dinners and drink beer. If any of you are looking for an online buddy, feel free to ask. Support is key.

Best of luck to all of you.

P.S My mom lost over 150 lbs about 4 years ago. She didn't exercise just stuck to a clean diet. So, it is possible. If she can lose that kind of weight, I am sure I can lose 20 - 30 lbs.

Replies

• stephela
    Options
    Good luck Chris!
  • chubzee
    chubzee Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you Chris !!! :smile:
  • JeanBeanM
    JeanBeanM Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Chris, you'll find a lot of information & help here.:smile:
  • jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    I think you can lose the weight, but the holidays are only a few days out of the year. I hope you plan to stay in shape on those days non-holiday days too.
  • RelleC504
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!

1625947.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome Chris! I have had small victories on this site, as I am sure you will too! Good luck, and if you ever need anything, MFPers are here to help!!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great site, with lots of supportive/helpful people. Good luck reaching your goals!