Gaining weight & Gaining Friends

Options
Can some people who are trying to gain/bulk/maintain add me as a friend?
I'm trying to get my friends list to be more healthy people and people trying to gain as I have a lot of friends who have ed's and don't have a healthy intake. I think it would benefit my recovery a lot to have friends with the same goals as me.
:)

Replies

• zoemchristopher
    zoemchristopher Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • patricekerstetter
    Options
    Ashley I would befriend you if you`re still there. I don`t know how, I don`t see a way to friend! I`m new on here and NEED friends. People think I`m nuts. Oh I wish I was you. NO YOU DON`T. I just want to feel good again. I`ve been like this way too long! I started 05/01/`14. I`m taking in too many everything and not enough salt. Used to be I was heavy when I was young, so I don`t want to go there again. How do you do it. If I keep up with this I feel stuffed and having a hard time adding protein! Have any ideas?
  • VeganEquestrian
    VeganEquestrian Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You wish you were me? Why? I'm underweight and have a super illogical fear of gaining, but I know I need to. Its messed. And I'm sorry, I'm about the worst person to ask advise in this area. I always feel stuffed to. Maybe try high cal foods, like nuts, nut butters, avocados, smoothies, and dried fruit.
    As for protein, I eat beans, nuts, add chia seeds to smoothies, hemp, and other vegan proteins.
    I hope that was kinda helpful...
  • Huddles10
    Huddles10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I added you! :) I'm also looking to bulk! I'm fit but still too skinny and I hate it! I'm looking to bulk later on in the fall and I'm not exactly sure where to start!
  • Brittknee__
    Brittknee__ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Added
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    add me for support :)
  • arl1286
    arl1286 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm still kind of trying to lose but I'm mostly maintaining. I eat plenty and I'm very healthy. Added you!