Need a "Fitness Friend"?

Options
I've only been at this for 12 days and doing OK but thinking it would help if I had more people "watching" me on here. Please feel free to add me and/or let me know if you're looking for a "fitness friend" in return :happy:

Replies

• klreiland
    klreiland Posts: 14
    Options
    I just started 2 weeks ago. So far, so good as I have lost 8 pounds since I began tracking my calories and watching my food intake. You can do this!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I've only been at this for 12 days and doing OK but thinking it would help if I had more people "watching" me on here. Please feel free to add me and/or let me know if you're looking for a "fitness friend" in return :happy:

Give us a little info... are you looking to gain, buff up, maintain weight, lose fat weight, etc. Then you will be able to get friends who can be more helpful... good luck!
  • svandever101585
    svandever101585 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris, You can add me as a friend. I have been on my journey for just over 11 months and have lost around 70 lbs so far. I work out atleast 5 days a week and eat a clean high protein diet. I am always looking for new friends to help motivate and encourage eachother.
  • samijdkl
    samijdkl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    anyone is free to add me
  • lesleyt1982
    lesleyt1982 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier. Happy to join ur journey.
  • angelaperez11
    angelaperez11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there,
    so, I have been logged in to this for a few months but seem to keep falling off. Most likely because I could use somebody else who is doing it to help me when I am feeling or falling off, much like you probably. I would like to be friends and maybe we could support each other somehow. Thoughts?:smile:
  • HaraldurB
    HaraldurB Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Not to toot my own horn but having friends made a HUGE difference for me. Anyone is free to add me. :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1259580-the-importance-of-having-friends-here
  • shooogar
    shooogar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think I would be far more successful with friends on MFP. Feel free to add me too:smile::smile:
  • fitmomforu
    fitmomforu Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great support on this site:) add me for some extra support, you got this!
  • chrisHarrington725
    chrisHarrington725 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay, I didn't know anyone had replied to my post (thought I'd get some kind of notification?). I'm just trying to get my BMI into the normal range which is a few more pounds away and would also like to get my abs into shape. Thanks for the reply!
  • mattmccool3
    mattmccool3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Footlady123
    Footlady123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey Chris
    Feel free to add me.. Just started running again after approx ten years of on and off running but nothing for the last four. We can motivate each other!
  • chrisHarrington725
    chrisHarrington725 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think I have added everyone here and happy to add more if anyone is looking.

I try to "like" people's post re: staying under a calorie goal for the day or doing some kind of meaningful exercise (I've become skeptical about some of the calorie burning activities some people are including lately).

I'm finding that I'm most inspired by watching other people walking, running and working out!
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think I have added everyone here and happy to add more if anyone is looking.

I try to "like" people's post re: staying under a calorie goal for the day or doing some kind of meaningful exercise (I've become skeptical about some of the calorie burning activities some people are including lately).

I'm finding that I'm most inspired by watching other people walking, running and working out!

I am similar to this mate.

Anyone can feel free to count me in!!
  • Amy01Liz
    Amy01Liz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    All can add me too! I keep my diary open to all my "friends" and log reguarly! :)
  • TannerBoyl
    TannerBoyl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    youre welcome to add me..i'm always logging :)
  • kirstylbruce
    kirstylbruce Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new (5th day!) and I would be very happy to be your friend. I'm looking to lose around 5-10kg and just generally get fitter and healthier..
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I need more friends as well! Please feel free to add me.(anyone) Sending a friend request.
  • THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for quite a bit but never used it. Now I'm buckling down and would love a few more friends. Add me!