Working moms who ARENT selling anything!

Options
Are there any working moms on here who ARENT "BeachBody coaches"?

Looking for a few more mom friends on there who are just REAL. I lost almost 60lbs a couple of years ago, and gained back 20. Working on getting that 20 off again..............
I'm a working, no-excuses, mostly clean eating mom of four. Mainly using the BodySpace app for gym work outs and running about 10 miles a week as well. My kids are are older (the babies are turning 6 next month!). And I'm just tired of getting friends request from folks who end up just trying to sell me something. But I'd love a few more supportive faces on my friends list. :)

Replies

• wehave4
    wehave4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'd love to become friends with you!!!! I'll send you a friend request!!!!
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :smile:
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent too!!!
  • OnTheGround
    OnTheGround Posts: 78
    Options
    yay! thanks!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,217 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Real working mom here. No gimmicks, no sales tactics... LOL!
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    FR sent!!
  • wanderlustre72
    wanderlustre72 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Real mum, run my own business but not selling anything! Diary is open, I blog a bit too - so feel free to add me if you want!

I'm definitely real ha ha curves and all!

:-)
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm a working furbaby mom...does that count? :) I'm not selling anything either. I still have quite a bit of weight to lose, but have a fitness goal to complete a Tough Mudder in October so I have shifted my focus from obessing over losing weight to training to get my fitness in line for the TM...and letting the weight loss follow.

Feel free to FR me if I fit what you're looking for. Good luck!
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like!
  • dhvozza
    dhvozza Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Real working Mom! Friend request sent :happy:
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    FR sent with a message.
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Request Sent Real Mom..Full Time Job 2 kiddos 7 and 7 months
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Very wise, OP. Eliminate any potential Beachbody coaches so that you have a pure client base available when you become one yourself. That's thinking ahead!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Kaitlyn811
    Kaitlyn811 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Oh me too me too! Full time working (single) mom! :)
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to sell! lol xx
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    FR sent! real mama here, work 40 hours a week, dance classes for the daughter, night classes for mama, trying to juggle everything with healthy and i do not sell any of those gimmicks either!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Nope not selling anything.
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36-year-old mom of 2 boys and work part time. I like beachbody programs but beachbody coaches around here are a pain (spam doesn't make me want to add you as a friend).

EDIT: 4 boys! :noway:

P.S. Also wouldn't mind getting friend requests from real people!
  • hmc4
    hmc4 Posts: 27
    Options
    I only "sell" Bad-*kitten* hair styles - so unless you live in Virginia, there's little chance I would bug you. I'm a married, working mom of two daughters (14 and 11) and I am a very busy hair stylist. Did I mention I'm also finishing my B.S. in Elementary Education? Add that to trying to get healthy. Even typing it makes me tired.
    I'd love to add friends here - motivation is always a plus. I love when friends leave their food diaries unlocked for friends because it helps give me ideas. Mine is always unlocked to friends.
    I am 35, 5'2 and I need to lose about 65 lbs to get in my healthy weight range. Ideally, I think I'd like to be around 128ish - but I haven't been that size since 1998 so I don't even know where my body will be happiest.
    Feel free to add me - but please put something in the message, I don't accept the blank ones cause I don't know if they came from a thread like this or spammers.
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request! My kids are a little older then yours :-) 27, 25 and 20 - she just moved out about 2 weeks ago! I just started using bodyspace and created a 12 week program - well I am following the female training bible and I am just getting back to running from a broken toe! Love to hear from you!

Lori