40 Pound Weight Loss 4.5 Months - 28Y Male - 230 to 190

Options
Hey I thought I would take the time to post a partial success story. I have 10-12 pounds more to go but I am pretty happy with the state of things as they are right now anyways.. My two keys to success are;

1) Track everything and don't deprive yourself of treats once and a while

2) Get into something that you enjoy that keeps you fit

For me it was getting into the EDM scene. I never really went to raves before but I have just started too since taking on this MFP challenge and it has really given my weight loss a serious serious boost. I can't say enough about this!!

My whole life I found weight loss insanely hard until now. Sometimes you will have a binge day but the important thing is after you come to your senses in a pile of Twinkie wrappers to just log what you can remember and move on.

Everyone now says how happy I look since dropping 40 pounds. I never used to smile much before but now I do all the time. My whole mentality has changed and now I don't make excuses for my failures. Don't give up. Eat Brocolli, Sleep, Rave, Repeat... oh and Track Calories in MFP lol

MFP might not work for everyone but it was just what I needed since I am super goal oriented and it satisfies that need for me.

Anyways here are my progress pics! Take care everyone

f0db80.png

2hedn9g.png

Replies

• TrinaCross
    TrinaCross Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Way to go on the weight loss! you look great
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You look wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!