A MISSION I KNOW BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ACCEPT IT

Options
:embarassed: Right not much pressure here - I am a bridesmaid for a friend in 8 weeks time on the 4th July. She has 5 bridesmaids me being the 5th. Problem being she has just decided on dresses from the debenhams range and we were meant to be going to try them on this saturday as we all live all over it was the only time to fit it in. The other 4 have selected their dresses and they have been ordered. I am due to go into hospital on saturday this week for an operation so cannot make the fitting with the other girls so she asked me to go try them on at my local store. Went to the store today and they no longer stock the dresses in store you can only get them online. Came home to order them and the largest size they have left is a 16 - now for the problem I am a size 18 but the dresses are small fitting so will need a 20. I therefore need to lose approximately two to two and a half stone to get in the dress. Any advice would be appreciated. I am not going to be able to exercise due to operation but should be able to walk the dog a couple of times a day to keep a little active and also so I don't go insane :-) I don't want to let my friend down or worry her so I need to just get on and lose the weight. If anyone has any help or advice please get in touch. Thanks - a very panicky and desparate Lisa xx