I NEED MO' SMOOTHIESSS!!!

Options
Hey guys! :) just wondering if anyone would share some of their favorite smoothie recipes with me :) i'm trying to get myself back on the wagon (again, ugh) and I've been having a pretty difficult time getting my fruits and veggies in this time around. Any help would be appreciated♡♡♡

Replies

• haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Pretty pretty pleeaasseee:flowerforyou:
  • livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    heres a meal replacement one that I love. 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (160 calories), 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (30 calories) 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (100 calories), ice, (optional fiber one chocolate 90 calorie brownie) mad this way it is 380 calories and loaded with fiber and protein.(very filling). if you skip the brownie its 290 calories, still pretty filling, and still pretty good. It tastes like you are drinking a reeses pb cup :) I drink one a day, usually for lunch, and have been losing weight like crazy still.
  • haleighallen
    Options
    Ohhhh thank you guys so much! And that Reese cup one... wow can't wait to try!! :)
  • livinatthegym
    Options
    no problem. In that one you can also replace the brownie with a banana, the pb with a banana, or both the brownie and pb, for a lower cal count...its honestly not as good but still pretty tasty in its own right :)
  • haleighallen
    Options
    Sounds like a perfect sweet tooth fix to me :)
  • livinatthegym
    Options
    It really is and its loaded with fiber and protein so it really fills you up. I started at 330 (now 296) and these things fill me up...and thats saying A LOT lol
  • TowsonChuck
    TowsonChuck Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My daily recipe. Used as a breakfast meal replacement after my morning workout.

Side note I HATE most greens, but with this I do not even taste the spinach at all. And it has a rich creamy taste to it. Use any fruit you like I personally like Blueberries(80 cal per 3/4 cup) or strawberries (50 cal per cup), buy and freeze your own fruit, or make sure there is no sugar added to the frozen fruit. Using frozen fruit allows you to skip the ice in a smoothie, and increase the flavor.

43 grams (1 cup) Baby Spinach
    140grams (3/4 Cup) Frozen Blueberries
    4oz (1/2 cup) Dannon light and fit 2x Greek Vanilla Yogurt
    8oz (1cup) unsweetened Almond milk
    1 tablespoon Ground Flax Seed
    2 Scoops of EAS Lean 15 Vanilla Protein Powder (100 Cal, 15G protein)

Comes in at 320 Cal/42 Carbs/5 Fat/ 29 Protein

Not to mention all of the Omega 3 and Fiber.

Enjoy!!