Hola!

Options
I might as well come in here and say Hi! My name is Melody, I'm a new mommy to a two month old baby boy. I'm married and I just returned to work full time :(. I'm obviously looking to lose my baby weight. However, I had been gaining weight for about a year before I even got pregnant. I have about 25 pounds to be at my pre pregnancy weight, and 60 pounds to be where I actually want to be.

I used to be in great shape up until I was about 25. I worked out almost every day and watched what I ate. Over time, I gradually shifted toward a more unhealthy lifestyle. There are a lot of reasons for that and all of them are my fault of course :) My life is different now, but there is no excuse not to be healthier.

Just wanted to say HI

Replies

• thehine
    thehine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you will be sweet, just determination is the key!
  • jadedbunny28
    Options
    Buenos tardes! ;) Just seen your post. I am new to this, so just figured I'd say hello. I know how hard pregnancy weight is to get off. I also have polycystic ovarian syndrome which has made weight gain 10x easier and weight lost 10x harder than most people. But I've lost 85lbs so far over the past 2 years, with another 65-ish to go. So I'm sure you'll do well. Stop by and say hello sometime. :)
  • brookejoye
    Options
    Good luck on this journey! If you need any support, feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • jessica_magana
    Options
    Good Luck=)..
    and congrats on having a baby=)
    I am just getting the hang of this so im with you on that one=)
    We have to stick together, and we will all do great=)
    Yay for support!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I had a similar gain.. gained about 25 before baby and then a whopping 54 with baby... and I've gotten this far.. it is all about determination. And if you were that great with doing it back then it'll be like riding a bike! Good luck!