Starting over...lets do this!!!

Options
It's Tuesday!!! This is my 2nd go at MFP and I'm in the beginning of week 3...Guess what?!? If you didnt get it right yesterday but you are reading this update ---> there is always today!!! Lets make it count!! Also, what day to you guys weigh in to end your week? I do Monday mornings...wondering if the day I chose would make any difference in my weekly decisions...Good day people!!! Feel free to add me...I need more friends on this journey!!

Replies

• oxers
    oxers Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh in on Sundays. It just feels like the right way to end out the week, you know? And then every Monday is a fresh start! That's what works for me, at least :]
  • KatMarieLivinG
    KatMarieLivinG Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is my. umm. Icantkeeptrackth time joining MFP. I'm going to make this time stick. I usually do my weigh ins on Fridays. Hoping that if I do good all week with eating and working out that I will see a change on a scale and I won't want to binge. However, that has had the opposite effect lately. I think i'm going to change it up completely and weigh in every 2 weeks on a Monday. I want to focus less on the scale and more on just keeping happy with my food and workout choices.
  • Domineer
    Domineer Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    It's Tuesday!!! This is my 2nd go at MFP and I'm in the beginning of week 3...Guess what?!? If you didnt get it right yesterday but you are reading this update ---> there is always today!!! Lets make it count!! Also, what day to you guys weigh in to end your week? I do Monday mornings...wondering if the day I chose would make any difference in my weekly decisions...Good day people!!! Feel free to add me...I need more friends on this journey!!

Try a friday morning weigh in. If you work during the week, it is easier to stay disciplined during that time frame and on Thursday, still continue to eat clean with no cheat meals. Also, lower your water in take on that day and watch your body rid of the fluid. By Friday morning, you should see a loss.