Never expected...

TaraMaria
TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
...to loose my boobs! I guess when you loose 65 pounds you have to loose it from somewhere. I'm at my ideal weight but I guess I just spent so much time with my luscious girls I never dreamed they would leave too! I mean I figured a "little" bit. But not this much.

I started out right after I had my son at a 40 D and then settled into my 38 D's for about 2 years. I know this isn't ginormous but they seemed that way on me!! I'm 5'2"....3 on a good day so I don't think that helped! A year ago when I start loosing weight I went down to a C. Then this past summer the band size started shrinking, which I was all about that!

Now I'm not so sure. I'm a 34 B. I think I was 11 the last time I was that small! Infact, I ran into an old friend I met when I was 12 and she was like Tara! You look like you did when we first met! Literally! Flattering since this was 12 years ago...but...

I miss my boobs! :o( LOL!

Replies

• Man, not me! Let them shrink they always get in the way!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    I went down a bra cup from losing 25-ish pounds. I actually love it. I hated having really big boobs because I hated how some clothes would fit over them.
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    ME TOO!!! I am totally sad about losing my boobs! I liked that part of me! That was the only part that I liked! And they were the first thing to go! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I went from a 38C to a 36B :grumble: I haven't been a B since sophomore year in HS. :sad:
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    I was a DDD now I'm a DD and I am soooo happy about that :-) I would be happy as a C like I was my senior year of high school, but, I'm afraid of losing all them too as I lose more weight.
  • Somenameioi
    Somenameioi Posts: 43 Member
    lol- I just posted this! I only lost about 5 lbs and already 1 cup size. I miss my boobs :(.. although they're just not the same after 2 pregnancies and breastfeeding for almost 3 years and now they're small too.
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Okay- weird that someone would post this today- cuz when I got out of the shower today I could swear that my nipples are smaller! Is that even possible?!?!?!! Did anyone else have this happen? :noway:

P.S. I've always been proud of having big boobs, too! :bigsmile:
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    I wish mine would get smaller! They are staying the exact same ever since I started working out!
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    I wish mine would shrink as well! I am a 34D right now and I would be perfectly happy with a C cup. I hate having big boobs cuz some clothes don't fit properly because of them. I hope I lose at least a cup size!
  • When I had my kids and lost ALL that weight, I got them done. I'm sure there will be many of you ready to jump on the critical bandwagon, but wait! I restored what I had prior to my weight yo-yo and my pregnancies. I wasn't outrageous. I'm now a 36 D. (5'8" 154 lbs, athletic build size 8)
    I love that I saved up and did this for myself.
    I wasn't trying to catch a guy....whatever...It was for me.

So there it is girls. You can always get them, but a healthy body and the right mindset it priceless!!!!
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    When I read these topics, I come away convinced that women are much more obsessed about breasts than guys. Not what I ever would have expected.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    When I read these topics, I come away convinced that women are much more obsessed about breasts than guys. Not what I ever would have expected.

Hahahaha!
  • One perk of being small chested lol. I have nothing to lose.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    LOL! I love all these replies!! I think I just wanted to be a tiny bit bigger...but I guess the boobs are always bigger on the other side of the fence? Haha! I'm easily entertained! :o)
  • CroakerNorge
    CroakerNorge Posts: 165 Member
    <<< boobs gone, couldn't be happier. I missed my little girls, Bs are just fine with me.
    The Cs were too much for me.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    I wish mine would shrink as well! I am a 34D right now and I would be perfectly happy with a C cup. I hate having big boobs cuz some clothes don't fit properly because of them. I hope I lose at least a cup size!

Same here. I hate having to pick out the right clothes for my boobs.
This discussion has been closed.