Other than coffee, redbull, monster or rockstar....

Options
2»

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Why did you cut out coffee? o.O I have two kids that I wrangle all day and then do my training at night and work a few days a week. There's no way I'd survive without a little coffee. I can understand not red bull, monster and stuff, that's a mass amount of caffeine and stimulants but coffees ♡. Tea is good too, but not as much caffiene

Exactly this.
  • RaluKitty
    RaluKitty Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I find that green tea or tea (green/black) with some fruit flavor/pieces really perks me up during the day. I think it's more the act of drinking than the caffeine it has - I feel perked up after drinking my favorite herbal teas, which have lots of fruit and hibiscus. I also like Coke Zero (no sugar, and not overly sweet), especially with lunch. It has less caffeine than a cup of coffee and it's one of my "treats".

I personally love coffee for the taste... I lake it in ice cream, chocolate, cake or shower gel (yep, Yves Rocher used to have one). Luckily I don't actually "need" it - I only drink a latte in the AM and if I'm skipping it I'm ok the whole day. But drinking "stuff" keeps me lively during the day... maybe I'm more hydrated?
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    1. more sleep

2. caffeine (I just get 200mg capsules) Don't know if your doc would be happy with that so you better check.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I find that green tea or tea (green/black) with some fruit flavor/pieces really perks me up during the day. I think it's more the act of drinking than the caffeine it has - I feel perked up after drinking my favorite herbal teas, which have lots of fruit and hibiscus. I also like Coke Zero (no sugar, and not overly sweet), especially with lunch. It has less caffeine than a cup of coffee and it's one of my "treats".

I personally love coffee for the taste... I lake it in ice cream, chocolate, cake or shower gel (yep, Yves Rocher used to have one). Luckily I don't actually "need" it - I only drink a latte in the AM and if I'm skipping it I'm ok the whole day. But drinking "stuff" keeps me lively during the day... maybe I'm more hydrated?

I like the idea of adding stuff to my green tea.:flowerforyou:
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    1. more sleep

2. caffeine (I just get 200mg capsules) Don't know if your doc would be happy with that so you better check.

1. I know I definitely need:wink:

2. I can check with my physician on this one.

Thanks!
  • cmatthews25
    Options
    hi there! i use Herbalife nutrition products and they have really helped me with my energy, i drink the tea as well as these lift off tablets that are like the energy drinks but all natural.. id love to tell you more about them or help you out if you are interested. you can email me any time =) christine@startupyourhealth.com
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    hi there! i use Herbalife nutrition products and they have really helped me with my energy, i drink the tea as well as these lift off tablets that are like the energy drinks but all natural.. id love to tell you more about them or help you out if you are interested. you can email me any time =) christine@startupyourhealth.com

29683-Emma-Stone-no-no-no-gif-XKS5.gif
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Bring back the coffee! I need my coffee....tea would be a good option (as others have mentioned).