I'm Going to Make my Mini Goal!

Options
lcolpo
lcolpo Posts: 57 Member
So, I started this journey on September 9th. Found MFP and I've been hooked ever since. I've had some rough times - not losing weight - just inches because I wasn't eating enough! Go figure. And after just starting I hit a plateau! Major bummer. But thanks to you all - I'm finally over the hump.

I lost 9 pounds right off. Great, I thought. This is going to be easy. But then the scale wouldn't move. I was stuck in a holding pattern for 3 and a half weeks! But now - today - I've dropped 4 more pounds! Woo hoo! Even went out and tried on a pair of skinny leg jeans - and 16's were too big! I could get on, and look good in 14's. Didn't buy them though. Waiting to get those 12's! And now I'm just 2 pounds away from my 10/31 goal of 180 pounds!

Thank you all - it's such a pleasure seeing how well everyone is doing and knowing that I can do it too!

And wouldn't you know - I just looked at my mini-goal - and I've already passed it! I said 185 and I'm at 182. Guess I'll have to re-write those goals - and pay more attention to them!

Replies

• Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up and good luck with your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • groovylaura
    Options
    I was just like you! I lost 7 pounds right away, and then I stayed there FOREVER!!! I just lost another 1 1/2 pounds, so I'm back on track again, too!!! I'm not losing quite as fast as you, but that's okay... I'm losing, and that's what matters to me!!! Great job!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!