Confused which fitbit to buy

puppup73
puppup73 Posts: 75 Member
Hi,

I'm looking for a pedometer to measure distance/steps walked and calories burned. I also like the idea of the sleep tracker. Not too bothered about logging anything else as I have HRM for my exercise sessions. Which fitbit or other device do you guys recommend. I had thought the wristband this would be better so I doesnt fall off etc but then I read that it's not as accurate as takes the movement in arm as being steps. Confused.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    I have the One. It tracks steps, flights of stairs and sleep. I like it because it is discrete and I don't want to wear an obvious fitness device. I also question how accurate something on your arm is - seems like if you just swing your arms around it would register as steps, but I have no actual experience with the flex.

I wear the One clipped between the cups of my bra - there's no possible way I can see for it to fall off or get lost. Maybe with a sports bra as it isn't as snug, but I've never had that happen and I've worn the FitBit for a couple years now (I had a previous model that was similar to the One before).