Options
Hey everybody, I'm a newbie. Just wanted to say "hi" and that I need all the encouragement and support you all can give. Looking for ward to shedding these pounds and making some new friends.

Replies

• missyhse
    missyhse Posts: 189
    Options
    Welcome to a new healthier you!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi Nikki and welcome to MFP! You'll find this a very supportive and encouraging site. Send me a friend request if you like and we'll motivate each other on the healthy lifestyle journey.
  • andeeinevansville
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You will find lots of support here. Add me as a friend if you'd like :) Good luck on your journey!
  • MaMMaMFIT
    Options
    Hi I'm a newbie today too! (10-18-10)
    I am hoping to lose 60 pounds and to meet new friends along the way!
    Add me as a friend and we can help each other on our journey:)
  • 614jaimee
    Options
    Welcome, and best of luck! I just started on here recently and it really helps! I needed someone to hold me accountalbe and this is perfect!