Weigh to go! Toot Toot!

I am down another pound which puts me at 18 pounds lost since January 1st. :smile: I am two pounds away from my original goal, and .2 from being a healthy BMI. I never really thought I'd get this far, but now that I did I'm changing my goal and I have 9 more pounds to go. I started out at 147 and now I am 129. My goal is 120. I know I can do this, thanks to all of you. This site is so encouraging and if you just stick with it, it will happen for you too.:drinker:

My hubby took me out shopping this weekend and bought me some new clothes. I always hated shopping because I didn't like the way anything looked. I actually had fun shopping this time and I am wearing a small in tops again and it feels so good.:happy:

Replies

• wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    I am down another pound which puts me at 18 pounds lost since January 1st. :smile: I am two pounds away from my original goal, and .2 from being a healthy BMI. I never really thought I'd get this far, but now that I did I'm changing my goal and I have 9 more pounds to go. I started out at 147 and now I am 129. My goal is 120. I know I can do this, thanks to all of you. This site is so encouraging and if you just stick with it, it will happen for you too.:drinker:

My hubby took me out shopping this weekend and bought me some new clothes. I always hated shopping because I didn't like the way anything looked. I actually had fun shopping this time and I am wearing a small in tops again and it feels so good.:happy:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:

My weekend was bad, so today is the start of the new me....again!!
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Don't worry Abby, I've had my share of bad days too (quite a few). I just keep chugging away and it is coming off slowly. Just stick with it and you will do fine.
  • darlenebull
    darlenebull Posts: 17
    Congrats on the weight loss.:drinker: I know how hard it can be with kids in the house to watch what your eat. You have definitely given me a lift to know that with some hard work and persistance it can be done. My goal is the same as yours, to get to about 120 pounds and stay close to that weight long term.

Again great job!!! Meet you at 120.:smile: