NSV eith Photo!

13»

Replies

• PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Dang! You put some real effort in that! Impressive!
  • winonavampire
    winonavampire Posts: 68 Member
    Oh my goodness! Every time I check back, there are so many incredible replies! Thank you so much for the support. I had so much fun playing the character I wanted... I know you should be able to no mater what, but I really wanted nail it. You wouldn't be able to tell from the photo, but I am pretty modest. I don't like showing off, I typically minimize my efforts due to not wanting to be the center of attention and despite all the attention I got... I want to stay humble.

It is definitely motivation to keep working harder and try to keep improving. Cosplay has always been something I enjoyed and there are some other cosplay's I would really like to try so I will see how the next year takes me.

I just can't thank this community enough for all the comments.

@CursedSam, that Baraka is pretty bad *kitten*! Scorpion was one of the cosplay's I want to do!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh Posts: 363 Member
    :drinker: :love:
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    This thread is so full of win. Epic NSV, OP!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    That's awesome!
    One of the best NSVs Ive seen.
  • winonavampire
    winonavampire Posts: 68 Member
    Also, since everyone enjoyed the first photo so much, I thought I would upload a few others with my DC counter parts. (In case it wasn't blatantly obvious, I'm a total geek :p)

IMAG0483.jpg

IMAG0473.jpg

d006eba9-cd19-43e8-a640-51e2f92474f0.jpg

IMAG0469.jpg

IMAG0462.jpg

IMAG0459.jpg

IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0456.jpg

Hope you liked!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    This is excellent!!!
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    You look great! :drinker: Thanks a lot for sharing with us, and hey geeks have to care about their bodies too. Keep having fun. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!