Newbie Looking For Support

micbow1
micbow1 Posts: 2 Member
I'm really want to change my life. I've been overweight for a long time. I'm not really a junk food eater. I have just overtime eaten fast foods and heavy carbs. After the other day, I refuse to live life like this anymore. There is so much that I want to do but my weight is stopping me from being all that I can be. I'm not trying to be an athlete but I would like to one day maybe run a marathon, go hiking, do physical activities that I have seen others enjoy. I want my outside to match my inside and live the best life possible. Learning to eat healthy is a goal and what a sobering experience to input the foods and see how much what I eat has really been hurting me. It's hard because I really don't have anyone to encourage, support or understand because the people around me are thin. My current goal is to lose 130lb. I hope there are others out there who have struggled like me who can relate.

Replies

• bab6667
    bab6667 Posts: 4
    I am a newbie as well. I am just a hot mess as far as my eating habits go. I have never been able to stick to a plan and am hoping and praying I will find the push I need within the MFP family.
  • bloodxblonde
    bloodxblonde Posts: 3 Member
    You can definitely do it! Once you decide to lose weight for yourself and not others, that when the changes are easier to make