Getting fit for wedding

Options
I am trying to get in shape for my wedding this November. When I first met my fiance almost 3 years ago, I was 65 kilos and very fit. I was a single working mum of two young children but still found the time to look after myself. Things were so good when we got together however, my good to very good eating habits and moderate exercise habits seemed to disappear. We both would have a glass of wine every night in front of the tv when kids went to sleep, we ate unhealthy snacks together in our "love bubble". I stopped monitoring portion sizes and exercise became very irregular to almost non existent. I put on 13 kilos in 18 months. I managed to lose 3 kilos just by making some minor changes and beginning to do Zumba classes. I joined the gym 2 months ago and realised I would have to look further into my eating habits. My fitness pal has been really good so far. Looking for more friends on here so we can support each other.

Replies

• vegwrangler
    vegwrangler Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your engagement! I'm looking for support as well :-). Let's motivate each other!