who has a good peanut butter fudge recipe?

godblessourhome
godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
edited September 22 in Recipes
i'm not looking for low cal or low fat versions (or regular fudge with peanut butter swirls), but if you have one to share feel free. i just want an old-fashioned peanut butter fudge recipe like grandma used to make. :) thanks!

Replies

• Afraid I don't have a good recipe, but just wanted to tell you I LOVE your goals. Very clear and straighforward. You gave me fuel to write my own. :)
    Thank you! :)
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    This is the recipe I've used! It has fulfilled my craving and it really is easy! There are plenty of suggestions and comments below if you think the recipe needs something or another!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easiest-Peanut-Butter-Fudge/Detail.aspx

And by the way, I agree! I LOVE your goals! I love that they are just food and exercise related! Its obviously about a whole way of life for you! :o)
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    thanks for the recipe, taramaria!

i'm glad i inspired you to write your own goals julielrogers! good luck!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    As long as you are not looking for low cal low fat.... Super easy fudge...

2.75-3 cups chips
    1 can condensed sweetened milk
    1 t extract
    1 pat butter (optional)

In microwavable glass bowl combine chips and milk. Micro on high 1 minute, remove and stir well. Micro on high 45 seconds, remove and stir well. Micro on high 30 seconds, remove and stir well. If needed continue in 15 second intervals until it stirs smooth. Once the mix is smooth add the extract and stir well again. DO NOT OVERCOOK! Lightly spray a 9x9 pan and pour mix into the pan. Refridgerate until firm. If the fudge doesn't seem firm enough add a few more chips on the next batch.

I have used this with Reeses chips, semi sweet chips, milk chocolate chips, Andes chips and white chocolate chips. I have used vanilla extract, almond, and peppermint extracts. You can add nuts if you like.
This discussion has been closed.