Looking for weight loss buddies wanting to lose 40 lbs

Options
Hi everyone. I am restarting my weight loss journey and really looking for other individuals who are looking to lose 40 lbs or more and that struggle with emotional eating!! I want to be successful and know that support from others trying to achieve similar goals is so important

Replies

• brizzeem
    brizzeem Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    external motivation is great but the true motivator IS WITHIN U! u will always have urself second guessing yourself...not wantign to change...thinking your old habbits are the only way to live....this is truly the hard part is changing your current thinking of food and how to handle and make yourself stronger to over-come these obsticales consistently!!!

friend me if you;d like and ask any questions
  • dkapplejacks1
    dkapplejacks1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi sdlyall. I'm a bit of an emotional eater myself. Looking to lose 50lbs. Feel free to add me
  • meganthrash11
    Options
    Hi im megan. I didnt realize I was an emotional eater until recently actually. You'd think that was something you'd be aware of but not me. TOTAL DENIAL haha. But im hoping to lose 40 lbs as well. Add me! :D
  • ThomasGinter
    ThomasGinter Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am looking to lose 55 lbs and starting this journey over again as well. Please add me too.
  • dizzylizzie34
    Options
    I need to lose 30...any tips would be great
  • Peanut724h
    Peanut724h Posts: 3
    Options
    Right there with the rest of you! Emotional eating at it's best. Please add me....need the motivation and support and will give it in return.
  • JulieFinn
    JulieFinn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    6 lbs. down, but 40 to go. Please add me as your friend!:smile:
  • Joypm9
    Joypm9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and can totally relate. I started logging my food intake on Monday of this week and have decided it's time to get this done. I have come close to my goal weight a couple of times only to let it get out of reach yet once again. This time is going to be different because my attitude it different. No more negative self talk, logging daily and working out are my plan.
  • allynady
    allynady Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40 lbs and am also an emotional eater and restarting my weight loss journey. Add me if you want!
  • anstruthers
    Options
    Hi Need to lose over 70 pounds looking for motivation and fitness buddies
  • klts05
    klts05 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am hoping to loose 35lbs and would love to have buddies looking to do about the same. :)
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose a little more than 40 (60) but Ill be ur buddy ! Good luck!!
  • KatieAr21
    KatieAr21 Posts: 19
    Options
    Can totally relate to you all! Looking to lose 40 pounds myself. On a bit of a plateau at 18-20lbs lost. Any advice and support would be wonderful! Best of luck to everyone.
  • bclegg
    bclegg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a classic emotional eater, especially driven by stress. I have 50lbs to go. Feel free to add me. Happy to share support!
  • New0healthy0me
    Options
    Hiya, I am going to be 50lb down. I live in the north east of england. Its so damn hard to do this. I too need the support. Got to do this. Good Luck on your journey
  • New0healthy0me
    Options
    I eat with every emotion but my biggest is boredom
  • so_many_ideas
    Options
    I am exactly the same! I just finished finals and during exam time I totally lost any motivation that I had. I am most definitely a stress/emotional eater (as well as a boredom eater) and my goal for the summer is to lose 30-40 lbs! Annndddd I've been doing terribly. In 2 weeks I've worked out maybe 4 times. I want to do this for real this time!
  • Dadgerben
    Dadgerben Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I eat when stressed and when I am bored. I guess that is emotional :) Please add me!
  • sillyone813
    sillyone813 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely an emotional/stress eater. Stalled out after at least a 30 pound drop (wasn't tracking before then, but I know I lost weight months prior since I fit into airline seats better). Looking for supportive friends to keep me on track. Looking to lose 40 pounds by the end of summer. Anyone is free to add me.
  • lemonshredding
    lemonshredding Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Emotinal eater who has gained and needs to re-lose about 40lbs :(