Had a death in the family and I lost focus~

Options
Hey Everyone.. My name is Sarah. I joined MFP back in April and did well until I had a death in the family over the Summer.
I had hit a plateau and could not break it~ Was discouraged.. Then lost my Grandmother and really lost motivation.

Now I am back and ready to work towards those goals again. I am looking for some new friends for support! Love this site and have missed it very much.. I checked and alot of my old friends seem to have not logged in for a while.. So Now I gotta get some new ones to help me along this journey.. Together as a MFP Family we can do it!

Replies

• mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    welcome back and sorry for your loss. I can understand cause I was doing so good with losing & maintaining weight but then I lost my brother, and my daddy it rocked me cause we were best friends. I kinda got stuck in a rut. So I definitely understand.

Glad to see you haven't given up and have gotten back into the game.
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. I am glad you are back! I am hear for support if you need!!:flowerforyou:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Ladies!!! I'm so sorry for your losses!!! But more power to you for getting back on the wagon! Friend request coming your way and encouragement too! You can do this! Do you have a Christmas goal?? :o)
  • ksnurse25
    ksnurse25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I lost my uncle last weekend. It was hard staying on track with all the family and food......especially ALL THE FOOD! It's just motivated me even more to stay focused and get healthier. I want to be around for a long time and be able to enjoy my family for a long, long time. Glad you guys got back on track...hang in there!!!
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss ladies. I lost an uncle last week so I can totally understand where you all are coming from. Last week so tough for me too, I wouldn't be surprised if I gained weight last week. But I am so glad that see that you all took some time and are back. It gives me so much motivation when I read this.