wedding dress

Options
My wedding dress arrived yesterday, its so beautiful but has come up alot smaller than i originally thought, i need to drop two dress sizes in the next 12 wks , I cant help but think how the Hell am i going to do this it seams like a massive ask so ideas please what works for you?

Best workouts? i have knee and ankle problems which make cardio very difficult but i am prepared to do anything to fit in my beautiful dress x

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Eat a sensible calorie deficit and you can healthily lose 12 lbs in 12 weeks. Be accurate with your logging and use a food scale.

Incorporate some strength training which may help you lose inches.
  • FionaHelen
    FionaHelen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks Karen have just completed day 1 of the shred it hurt so fingers crossed it will help to tone me up :-)
  • TinaLauritsen
    TinaLauritsen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I used to have bad knee and ankle problems too, but just cycling went fine, and took some of the pain away too because the muscles eventually got stronger, just start on flat roads. :)
  • jennifries227
    jennifries227 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Eat a sensible calorie deficit and you can healthily lose 12 lbs in 12 weeks. Be accurate with your logging and use a food scale.

Incorporate some strength training which may help you lose inches.
    ^^ This, plus congratulations!! Definitely get a food scale if you don't have one. Weighing my food has been a huge help in figuring out serving sizes for me.
    Good luck!