It's not easy losing weight

Options
Not sure what I'm doin here! I hope to get some motivation in my weight loss cuz lord knows it's hard. My best friend and I joined this site hoping to lose weight together and hopefully it works... Here we go!!!!........:tongue:

Replies

• alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck! :drinker:
    It is a lifestyle change so fortunately it seems to get easier the longer you do it.
    And yes, it DOES work! :flowerforyou:
  • Luv2bme
    Luv2bme Posts: 58
    Options
    Agreed!! I lost over 70 lbs in the last year and a half... Its the last 15-20 that's so hard!! Thank you for your comment :happy:
  • kahroleena22
    kahroleena22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck Rachel!!
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    Wow what a phenomenal weight loss already! With the support of MFP you'll drop those last few pounds. Welcome to the site:flowerforyou:
  • Luv2bme
    Options
    Thank you! I appreciate the support! I didn't realize this site was also about the support of others. I joined with my best friend and tried getting a few other friends on board... I guess it puts on a little pressure knowing others are looking at your set backs and progress!!
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Looks like you have already has some great success in your weight loss. Congrats! Good luck on those last 15-20. :flowerforyou:
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Agreed!! I lost over 70 lbs in the last year and a half... Its the last 15-20 that's so hard!! Thank you for your comment :happy:

Then we are in the same boat. I'm also trying to get rid of the last 15-20. It does feel great to be in the healthy weight zone at last though. Now I'm just trying to get closer to the middle of it. It is important not to lose sight of your accomplishments and only focus on what you haven't reached yet! 70 lbs down is awesome! :drinker:
  • Luv2bme
    Options
    Thank you so much!! My nutritionalist told me it will not be easy to take off this weight, but this is when we have to push it to the extreme. I was told to lower my calorie intake to 1200 - 1300 cal. a day, but never any lower than that...and exercise everyday for AT LEAST a half hour.

....For someone who used to enjoy food so much.... ***correction*** for someone who STILL enjoys food very much! (LOL) , that has been the hard part! Especially when everyone around you eats whatever they want!! My will power SUCKS!!