I've lost 7lb yet my clothes are still tight... Help?

I've lost 7lb and have been exercising but my clothes are still tight and make me feel like i'm not loosing anything and deflates my confidence.
any help?

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    You've lost weight congratulations. You can't specify where that weight will come off so yes there may be no immediate obvious visual difference. Keep doing what you're doing and the visual differences will come.
  • elbaldwin0525
    elbaldwin0525 Posts: 159 Member
    7lbs is not enough weight loss to really see a difference unless you dont have that much to lose. My body doesnt change until Iose 20llbs. just be patient
    I've lost 7lb and have been exercising but my clothes are still tight and make me feel like i'm not loosing anything and deflates my confidence.
    any help?
  • karri82
    karri82 Posts: 52 Member
    I've lost 16lbs my clothes are still the same size as when I started but they are fitting a lot better, you also have no control where the weight will come off either, I seem to be slimming more on my top half but my backside and thighs are still pretty much the same as I began, give it time it will happen
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    You're making progress. Give it more time. You'll soon notice that clothes are fitting more loosely. You just have to keep at it. If you would like, I can help keep you accountable.

Allan