I need some friends.

Options
ashkmelater
ashkmelater Posts: 15 Member
I am a 29 yr old female veteran who has struggled with losing weight my entire life. I was 220 at my heaviest. I started this journey again at 204. I have been hitting the gym hard 5-6 days a week, doing cardio and weight training. I have been weighing myself everyday for the sole purpose of trying to figure out what makes me retain water like the Hoover dam. I am stuck at 199-200lbs. Some days it's 199 and I work out and eat required calories and bam, next day 202. This yo-yo'ing and stalling is really starting to just tick me off. I can't eat strictly whole foods told clean foods because of my living situation at the moment. I can't really do anything about the nutrition part for a couple more weeks. I just need some friends to help keep me in check because my badass, nose to the grindstone motivation is wavering.

Just realized I posted this to the wrong board. I can't figure out how to delete it.

Replies

• sam932
    sam932 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, how tall are you and how many calories are you actually eating a day? 5-6 days a week of working out is a lot. I'm 5'4, 20 years old and workout 4-5 days a week too, and 1,200 calories (what MFP sets most people at) is way too few for me, so how many are you eating?
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    you can add me!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!