Before and Now, my story!!

Options
Hi, my name is Sue. I'm a stay at home mom and a wife of a truck driver. Let me tell you about my journey. 3 years ago I was dealing with a lot of stress with my oldest child that has mental illness. I had to male decisions no mother wants to make. It only lead to a deep depression. When I went to the doctor I weighed 190. Let me tell you I cried. It was a major wake up call. I didn't want to be like my mom and other woman in my family and be major over weight.
First I started walking 30 mins a day. As I got stronger I could do Jillian Michaels videos. I would lose the weight but it would go back and forth. There were simple excuses I would tell myself it ok to eat junk as long as I use portion control. I don't have to work out every day. It lead me back to depression and gained weight I was back to 170. It didn't help my son was going back and forth with how he was acting. Finley I had to give him up. There was too much of safety issues in the house. I pray everyday that someone that can help him. I was still making the excuses though I would fluquent in weight. Recently I started to eat clean and new program and lost 5 pounds now I've lost 46 pounds and my goal is in reach. Most importantly I feel great and I'm being the example my children need.
More of my journey is on facebook. I have this great passion to help others in their journey to achieve their goals. As I know from experience what it like to struggle with my weight and other issues in my life. I have clean eating groups to teach others how to eat clean. So add me if your serious about getting healthy because we can do it together. And then I can add you to my facebook for even more support! !

Replies

• Narivsa
    Narivsa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    1st want to congratulate you for reaching your goal & being strong for your child.

I am serious of wanting to get healthy & fit. You're story is very similar to mine. With depression, stress & now weighing 190lbs, it was also a wake up call. I just started & want to stay strong for this journey!
    Hi, my name is Sue. I'm a stay at home mom and a wife of a truck driver. Let me tell you about my journey. 3 years ago I was dealing with a lot of stress with my oldest child that has mental illness. I had to male decisions no mother wants to make. It only lead to a deep depression. When I went to the doctor I weighed 190. Let me tell you I cried. It was a major wake up call. I didn't want to be like my mom and other woman in my family and be major over weight.
    First I started walking 30 mins a day. As I got stronger I could do Jillian Michaels videos. I would lose the weight but it would go back and forth. There were simple excuses I would tell myself it ok to eat junk as long as I use portion control. I don't have to work out every day. It lead me back to depression and gained weight I was back to 170. It didn't help my son was going back and forth with how he was acting. Finley I had to give him up. There was too much of safety issues in the house. I pray everyday that someone that can help him. I was still making the excuses though I would fluquent in weight. Recently I started to eat clean and new program and lost 5 pounds now I've lost 46 pounds and my goal is in reach. Most importantly I feel great and I'm being the example my children need.
    More of my journey is on facebook. I have this great passion to help others in their journey to achieve their goals. As I know from experience what it like to struggle with my weight and other issues in my life. I have clean eating groups to teach others how to eat clean. So add me if your serious about getting healthy because we can do it together. And then I can add you to my facebook for even more support! !